Friday, February 20, 2015

Should dogs that are involved in dogs fighting be put to death?

                I honestly think dogs shouldnt be put to death for fighting, I think those who make them fight should be punished. no dog should have to go through the brutality they go through when it comes to them being in a battle with another dog. The most common dog known for being in dog fights are pitbulls. I've Seen pitbulls killed in dog fights, and TRUST ME it was nothing nice. It was so sad, the only thing I could do is walk off. The people who matched their dogs up to fight should go to jail, get a fine or get seriously punished. Some people will say, dogs should be put down because they're too vicious and they're out of control, SO KILL THEM! I dont think dogs are vicious, I also dont think dogs love fighting each other and I say that Because, dogs depend on humans  to teach them things, they only do what they are train to do. Dogs are naturally caring and loyal animals they usually arent agressive unless taught to be. Most dogs are sometimes scared of humans because they are sometimes brutalized by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment